Definition of Terms
The following terms are used in relation to this site.
- Access/accessing – using, viewing the content or otherwise obtaining information on the site
- Agreement or Terms – refers to these terms and conditions of use and any subsequent modifications
- Materials – any product, service, video, eCourse etc. available throughout the site.
- Third party content – information of third parties available, including articles, news reports, logos and other data
- User – any individual accessing the site
- Website/site – the website maintained on the World Wide Web by Pathfinder ECenter Enterprises
- You/your – refers to the user
- Pathfinder ECenter – This is a short form for the name of the organization i.e. Pathfinder ECenter Enterprises Ltd.
Modification of Terms
- The management of Pathfinder ECenter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms and conditions of use in whole or in part, at any time.
Modification of the Content
- Pathfinder ECenter may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website, including the availability of any features of the site, at any time. (such changes, modifications, addition or deletions will be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which notice may be made by posting such changes on this site)
- It may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire website without notice or liability.
Pathfinder ECenter provides you with limited right to access, use this site and the materials there-on (subject to terms and conditions of use) you agree not to interrupt the operation of the site by any way.
Pathfinder ECenter strives to ensure availability of the site to its users on a continuous basis. In this relation, the Pathfinder ECenter will take all measures to provide uninterrupted access to the site to its users. However, from time to time, users may be unable to access the site due to conditions beyond our control – such conditions include, but not limited to: software issues, server downtime, increased internet traffic, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system etc.
In any of the above situations, we shall take all possible measures to ensure that the site is restored within a reasonable period of time.
The information and materials provided on this site, and any software made available, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose.
There is no warrant of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. There is also no warranty that this site will be free of any computer virus or malware. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. You acknowledge and agree that any access to or use of the online courses and site or such information or services is at your own risk.
The user agrees to refrain from engaging in person, or through any agent, any of the following “prohibited conducts”
- Downloading, printing or retaining any information from the site other than what is permitted- such as for learning purposes
- Permitting, sharing or providing access to the site to others using your name and password or otherwise, or the names and passwords of other authorized user
- Removing or modifying any copyright, trade mark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the content or materials available on the site.
- Copying, modifying, reverse engineering, disassembling, redistributing, republishing, altering, creating derivative works from assigning, licencing, and transferring or adopting any of the materials, software, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, or other content available on the site.
- Violating or attempting to violate any of Pathfinder ECenter’s security mechanism, accessing or attempting to access any data or server maintained by Pathfinder ECenter. You are not authorized to access or otherwise breach the security of the site or corrupt the site in any way.
- Using any device, software or service or any other means to harvest information about other users, or the site.
Transmitting, installing, uploading or otherwise transferring any viruses, Trojans, malware, advertisements, communication, or other items, file or process to the site that is anyway affects the use, or service of the site.