Terms and Conditions
Right of Modification
Rules of Online Conduct
You agree to use this site in accordance with all the applicable laws, and that any content you send or post in this site will not be considered “prohibited content” such contents will include:
- Content that defames, harasses or threatens others
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit such activities, or encourages others to commit such activities
- Content that infringes or misappropriates others intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets
- Content that you do not have the right to disclose under contractual confidentiality obligations or fiduciary duties
- Material that contains obscene (i.e., pornographic) language or images
- Content that probes, scans, or tests the vulnerability of any system or network.
- Content that breaches or otherwise circumvents any security measures.
- Content that interferes with or disrupts any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any other user or part of the Sites
- Content that plants malware or otherwise uses the Sites to distribute malware
Links to other Websites
This website is meant for informational purposes. The site contains resources that are free to the community use while others are commercial use.
In consideration for your agreement to the terms and conditions contained here, Pathfinder ECenter grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Sites. You may download material from the Site only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, re-transmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any material, nor may you modify or create derivatives works of the material. The burden of determining that your use of any information, software or any other content on the Site is permissible rests with you.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website.
Pathfinder ECenter reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or the entire website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
In order to fully participate in all Site activities, you must register for a personal study account on the Site by providing an email address and a password for your User Account. You agree that you will never divulge or share access or access information to your Study Account with any third party for any reason. You also agree to that you will not access the Site using multiple User Accounts.
You accept that all information provided by you during the registration process is accurate, current and complete and you agree that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your use of the Sites.