Microsoft Word 2016
COURSE CODE: COMP104
INSTRUCTOR: Justus Mulwa
COST: KSH. 1,500 (15 USD)
Learn how to create, edit, proof read and format documents in Microsoft Word. The Course will equip you with the necessary hands-on Skills to improve your knowledge on this industry-standard application software.
Our Microsoft Word class covers a variety of topics, including:
- New features of MS Word
- How to Create, edit, and save documents
- Formatting texts and Paragraphs
- Working with tables, columns and other formatting features
- Creating graphs, wordArt, charts and text flow
- Developing Microsoft Word document Templates
Why take this Course
Microsoft Word is the leading word processing and document creation tool for both business and personal use. By taking this course, you get a chance to improve and enhance your skills and make you a pro in creating compelling documents with confidence.
This course is for individuals who wish to create and modify complex documents and use tools that allow them to customize those documents.