Introduction to Computers
COURSE CODE: COMP101
INSTRUCTOR: Justus Mulwa
COST: KSH. 1,000 (10 USD)
In today’s world, the knowledge about computers is very important. Computers are present in every aspect of daily living; that is at work place, at home, on the classroom and for entertainment.
This course introduces computer concepts, including fundamental functions and operations of the computer. The learners will be taught on the topics which include identification of computer hardware components, basic computer operations among other items.
What you will learn in this Course
On this course you will cover among other topics:
- Define computer and other related terminologies
- Measuring computer Memory
- Factors to consider when acquiring a computer
- Outline the historical development of computers and their different generations.
- Differentiate between the various types of computers.
- Identify the components of a computer and describe their functions.
- Describe places where computers are used today.
- Practical hands-on Skills
Main Features of the Course
- Self-paced learning
- Rich learning content
- Quality student support
- Practical minded lessons
- Taught by industry pro
- Interactive quizzes
- This course is designed for people with no prior knowledge about computers
- It can also be used as a fresher course for those with some understanding of the topic.