MASTER GUIDE COURSE
COURSE CODE: AYMG102
INSTRUCTOR: JUSTUS MULWA
PREREQUISITE: INTRO. TO MASTER GUIDE
The Master Guide program is the highest level of invested leadership within the Adventurer/Pathfinder programs of Seventh-day Adventist Church.
The candidates in this course are trained on ways of improving their personal spiritual growth and leadership skills which are all woven together to help them lead youths in the church towards their salvation and service for God.
Master Guide Course Prerequisite
Those intending to take this course must fulfill the requirements needed as set forth by the General Conference, Youth Ministries of the Seventh-day Adventist church. They are:
- Must be a Baptized member of the SDA church in regular standing.
- Have a written recommendation from the local church board.
- At least 16 years old to start the program, and at least 18 years old to be invested.
- Be an active staff member of an Adventurer or Pathfinder club.
- Complete a Basic Staff Training Course and be involved for a minimum of one year in one of the following ministries:
- Pathfinder Ministries
This in-service training covers five areas of in-depth study. These modules are:
- Spiritual Development
- Skills Development
- Child Development
- Leadership Development
- Fitness lifestyle Development.
Throughout their study; the students will be guided to compile a portfolio documenting all of their work related to completing the Master Guide Curriculum.
Conditions to register for this course
For you to be enrolled to this course, you must complete a short, prerequisite course “Introduction to Master Guide”
Upon successful completing the above named course, you will be given access to content of this online version of the Master Guide Course.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE COURSE PAGE