KCPE REVISION CRE
COURSE CODE: KCPE106
INSTRUCTOR: PATHFINDER EC. TEAM
COST: KSH. 1,000 (10 USD)
This course serves as one-stop revision point designed specifically for candidates preparing to sit for their Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) Examination. It covers the Primary Religious Education syllabus from standard 4-8 as prepared by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development. The course is designed by subject specialists with wide experience on the subject.
Various styles used to teach the Course:
- It is organized in a manner that the learner will revise in a systematic way.
- Covers all the examinable topics in the primary school CRE Course.
- Uses simplified language that is to the level of the learners.
- Bible reflection verses to test Bible understanding.
- Simple illustrations to help the learners understand the concepts.
- Comprehensive revision notes
- Worked out examples.
- Exam-styles questions.
To give learners enough practice and confident to tackle any examination, we have included the following:
- KNEC-KCPE past papers starting from 2000-2018, where learners can take the exams online, timed in a real examination environment.
- The exams are auto-marked and graded by the system.
- Ability to revise each question from the exam done with examiner’s remarks.
- Downloadable Past papers in PDF.
- Model past papers that mirror KCPE CRE examination.
We focus on the wholesome growth of the learner and uses child-centered mode of learning, where all content is presented from the learner’s perspective.