KCPE REVISION SCIENCE
COURSE CODE: KCPE104
INSTRUCTOR: PATHFINDER EC. TEAM
COST: KSH. 1,000 (10 USD)
This course covers the Revised Primary Science Syllabus, whose main objective is to equip the learners with scientific knowledge and practical skills that they can apply in their day-to-day life. It follows the current developments in teaching of science in primary schools
The course is superior companion for students in classes 6-8 as they prepare for their final exam for Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE). It covers the primary science syllabus from standard 4-8 as presented by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD).
Topics on emerging issues has been presented in an interactive manner, they include topics like: HIV/AIDS, Drug and Substance Abuse, Conservation of Environment and Gender Responsiveness.
Various Styles used to teach the Course:
This course is delivered online, meaning you can access it anywhere, and at any time 24/7 breaking the barrier of distance travelling in search of revision materials. This makes learning less expensive and easy to access. On this online version of our course you will also benefit from:
- Learner friendly and interactive designed lessons and exams
- Illustrations to make learning interesting
- A unique approach for revision for your KCPE examination.
- Comprehensive revision notes to better understand and grasp the content in science subject
- Worked out examples
- Quality knowledge from known to unknown
- Exam-style questions
To give learners enough practice and confident to tackle any examination, we have included the following:
- KNEC-KCPE revision questions from 2000-2018: where students can do them in a real-time examination environment, timed against the clock.
- The exams are Marked and Graded Automatic by the system giving instant results after the attempt.
- Check the correct answers and go over and find out more about the topics you need help with.
- Model past papers that mirror KCPE Science examination.