KCPE REVISION MATHEMATICS
COURSE CODE: KCPE101
INSTRUCTOR: PATHFINDER EC. TEAM
COST: KSH. 1,000 (10 USD)
This course is a useful revision tool for pupils revising for KCPE Mathematics examination. It serves as a comprehensive revision tool authored to prepare learners for the KCPE examination. It is prepared by a team of experts who are experienced in the field.
The course covers the Mathematics syllabus for classes 4-8, and is best used by pupils in classes 6-8.
Designed and organized in a learner friendly way, makes learning mathematics interactive and enjoyable.
Various Styles used to teach the Course:
The styles used include:
- Each unit has brief revision notes to summarize the content
- Summary of useful mathematical formulae
- Numerous worked out examples and activities to guide the learners
- Tips and hints to direct and guide the learners in grasping concepts presented and fostering ability to solve technical problems
- Well illustrated diagrams, tables, graphs and pie-chats
To give learners enough practice and confident to tackle any examination, we have included the following:
- KNEC-KCPE past papers starting from 2000-2018, where learners can take the exams online, timed in a real examination environment.
- The exams are auto-marked and graded by the system.
- Ability to revise each question from the exam done with examiner’s remarks.
- Downloadable Past papers in PDF.
- Model past papers that mirror KCPE mathematics examination.