This course introduces computer concepts, including fundamental functions and operations of the computer. It is meant for students who have no prior knowledge or those who want to refresh on this topic.
By the end of this course, the learners will have covered:
- Definition of terms
- Functions of the computer.
- History of computers
- Computer generations
- Characteristics of computers
- Components of a Computer
- Classification of computers
- Areas where computers are used
- Measuring computer memory
- Factors to consider when acquiring a computer
- Practical (Basic) hands-on Skills