This course introduces computer concepts, including fundamental functions and operations of the computer. The learners will be taught on the topics which include identification of computer hardware components, basic computer operations among others. In today’s world, the knowledge about computers is very important. Computers are present in every aspect of daily living-in the work place, at home, on the classroom, and for entertainment.
Introduction to Computers
- Define computer and other related terminologies
- Outline the historical development of computers and the different generations
- Differentiate between the various types of computers.
- Identify the components of a computer and describe their functions
- Describe places where computers are used today.
- Self-paced learning
- Rich learning content
- Quality student support
- Practical minded lessons
- Taught by industry pro
- Interactive quizzes
- This course is designed for people with no prior knowledge about computers.
- It can also be used as a fresher course for those with some understanding of the topic.
This course introduces computer concepts, including fundamental functions and operations of the computer. It is meant for students who have no prior knowledge or those who want to refresh on this topic.
Definition of terms
Functions of the Computer
History Of Computers
Characteristics of Computers
Components of a Computer
Are you new to the computer world or are you just looking for some knowledge to refresh your skills?
This course will give you all the basic skills needed to keep you started and going. It is always important to gain some kind of knowledge before diving deep in the computing concepts.